Visiting the ReCreate Warehouse
Members can access the ReCreate Warehouse by appointment only.
Members can book an appointment by emailing us at email@example.com
To ensure we can protect our staff & members & adhere to HSE guidelines, the following procedures now apply:
- ReCreate will allow Max 9 visitors into the ReCreate warehouse at any one time.
- Appointments will serve 3 bookings at one time, with no guests allowed with any member unless they are from the same household. (Children of parents or partners)
- Appointments are 30 minutes long, there can be no extensions on this time.
- The first appointment is from 9:30am -10:00am and the last appointment will be 4:30pm-5:00pm
- Individual Members: – Only the named member on an account will be granted access to ReCreate. Guests with an individual member will not be granted access. (excluding minors with a parent, max 2 children)
- Group Members: All guests must be named on the account. (or minors accompanying a parent, max 2 children)
- Group Members wishing to visit with colleagues will now need to make individual bookings. I.E If a number of colleagues wish to visit together, they must each book one of the 3 available booking times for that period.
- Members who are at all symptomatic or unwell are being asked to please avoid visiting ReCreate.
- We ask that our members to wear a face covering while visiting ReCreate.
If for any reason you can no longer make an appointment or are running late, please do get in touch by phoning our office at 01-4569798, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org