As an inclusive social enterprise, ReCreate is fortunate to have a rich and diverse staff team, each person bringing unique skills, perspectives, talents and experiences to the company. We are proud of our staff team and are passionate about creating quality careers and opportunities in the creative and circular economy for those most marginalized in society. Somewhere like ReCreate provide a wonderful training ground for people. ReCreate is very grateful to POBAL for supporting a number of our key roles including 5 Community Services Programmes (CSP) positions and 1 KickStart role. We have 3 staff members on CE schemes and a further 3 on TUS programmes.
Let us introduce the team.
- Emma Connors: Chief Executive Officer
- Louise Parsons: General Manager
- Brian Sheridan: Warehouse Manager
- Liz Smith: Creative Social Inclusion and Learning Officer (and practicing artist)
- Aisling Folan: Creative ReUse Director
- Jo May: Creative Exploration Officer (and practicing artist)
- Inga Ozoline: Artist + Maker
- Sharon Farrell: Artist + Maker
- Beth Meade: Artist + Maker
- Steve Soraghan: Warehouse Operative
- Danius Bartnykas: Warehouse Operative
- Alex Bailey: Warehouse Operative
- Stephen O’ Brien: Warehouse Operative
- Lyes Madef: Warehouse Operative
- Deirdre Grahan: Administrator + Membership Support
ReCreate’s work is also supported by a team of external contractors and a network of professional artists, facilitators and event support workers.