Membership Liaison Officer
Pat Time Position – 19.5 hours per week
ReCreate are seeking a Membership Liaison Officer to enhance the experience had by a ReCreate member when visiting. The Membership Liaison Officer will meet & greet members and ensure each member signs in on arrival, acting as a point of contact for the members and assisting them in any queries they might have. They will also be responsible for highlighting the creative possibilities that ReCreate materials possess both through decorating the space and through hosting weekly making sessions for our members.
- Greet & Sign In
of members at the Warehouse of Wonders on
a daily basis.
- Point of contact for members with questions or in need of ideas
- Working with the Salesforce CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to enter member details and answer member queries about their account.
- Assist Marketing & Membership Manager with Membership campaigns throughout the year.
- Running weekly drop
in workshops for ReCreate Members.
- Promoting drop in workshops to ensure full take up.
- Assisting with display of Creative installations around the ReCreate building
- Making creative samples for display on shop floor
- Ensuring materials are neatly and creatively displayed in the warehouse
- Assist Marketing & Membership Manager in execution of ReCreates Marketing Plan
- Recording sales and managing stock of ReCreate Shop area and reporting of same.
- Assisting staff with various Marketing and Organisational tasks
- Social media posting & Content Creation
- Demonstrate great communication skills with prior experience in a customer facing role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- An interest in Arts & Creative Practice
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with facilitation of creative workshops
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
Applications in the form of a CV and cover letter can be sent to Kevin at email@example.com by 13th May 2019.