Block J, Ballymount Drive,
Ballymount Industrial Estate,
CHY Number: 20853
For Queries on:
Membership & Marketing: Kevin Mc Loughlin firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshops & Events: Jo May email@example.com
To Donate Materials: Stuart Croasdell firstname.lastname@example.org
Visiting the ReCreate Warehouse
Members can access the ReCreate Warehouse by appointment only.
Members can book an appointment by emailing us at email@example.com
To ensure we can protect our staff & members & adhere to HSE guidelines, the following procedures now apply:
- ReCreate will allow Max 9 visitors into the ReCreate warehouse at any one time.
- Appointments will serve 3 bookings at one time, with no guests allowed with any member unless they are from the same household. (Children of parents or partners)
- Appointments are 30 minutes long, there can be no extensions on this time.
- The first appointment is from 9:30am -10:00am and the last appointment will be 4:30pm-5:00pm
- Individual Members: – Only the named member on an account will be granted access to ReCreate. Guests with an individual member will not be granted access. (excluding minors with a parent, max 2 children)
- Group Members: All guests must be named on the account. (or minors accompanying a parent, max 2 children)
- Group Members wishing to visit with colleagues will now need to make individual bookings. I.E If a number of colleagues wish to visit together, they must each book one of the 3 available booking times for that period.
- Members who are at all symptomatic or unwell are being asked to please avoid visiting ReCreate.
- We ask that our members to wear a face covering while visiting ReCreate.
If for any reason you can no longer make an appointment or are running late, please do get in touch by phoning our office at 01-4569798, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The ReCreate Opening Hours are as follows:
Saturday: Closed Temporarily
Take a Tour !
ReCreate is located in Dublin just three turns from the Ballymount exit off the M50 (Exit 10).
See below for detailed directions.
Our exact Coordinates are for Google Maps 53.314116,-6.345300 (Copy and paste into your Maps)
Travelling South on M50, exit at junction 10 Ballymount. At the top of the slip road turn left.
Coming Northbound, take exit 10 and turn right back over the M50.
At the first roundabout, continue straight, this will bring you to a second roundabout. At the second roundabout take the left hand exit. After turning left continue straight until you come to the set of traffic lights. Turn right at these lights, and take the first right again into Ballymount Drive, opposite Eurosales General.
Continue to the top of the road and turn left. After turning left, take the second right and ReCreate is down the end on the left hand side.
Travelling from the Walkinstown roundabout, exit the roundabout at Ballymount Road Lower. Pass the Educational Company of Ireland on the right. Continue straight along Ballymount Road Lower and turn left onto Ballymount Drive immediately before the sign for the Western Parkway Business Centre. Continue to the top of the road and turn left. After turning left, take the second right and ReCreate is down the end on the left hand side.
We have plenty of parking on site.
There are a number of bus routes to ReCreate from the City Centre. The 27 & 77a from College Green/Dame Street will leave you at the Walkinstown Roundabout. ReCreate is a 5/10 minutes walk from here.
The 56a from Pearse Street, College Green and Dame Street will bring visitors to the Ballymount Road Lower. ReCreate is a 2 minute walk from here.